Marauders win big with 13-7 victory over the Varsity Blues

Laura Sinclair
Est. Reading Time: 1 minute

J.J Bardoel

The Silhouette Intern

I have my whole family taking these now. My daughter experiences less stomach aches and everyone has less gas. Buy clomid without a prescription? All the medications one can see in our product lists are generic.

McMaster was able to secure a fourth place finish in the Canadian University Field Lacrosse Association following a victory over Toronto Varsity Blues on Oct. 11, coming through with a 13-7 win.

McMaster was in control for the majority of the first quarter with continuous goals, contributed by Kyle Lindsay and Mitch Iszkula, with assists by Carter Williams. Although Toronto was able to gain some traction, the Marauders followed up with three goals of their own, two of which were from Mark Phillips and another from Iszkula.

McMaster was in the lead by three going into the second quarter, which led to Phillips going on a five-goal streak which carried into the third quarter, only broken by Michael Buwalda of Toronto, who eventually put in four goals that night.

Toronto was able to secure another goal via power play by Justin Crofts. However, McMaster bounced back by capitalizing on power plays of their own with respective goals by Lucas Lepore and Iszkula. Max Yavitt kept the team grounded with solid defence, stopping 27 shots throughout the game.

The Marauders now hold a 4-6 record, and gain solid momentum going into their match with the Laurier Golden Hawks on Oct. 18 on Alumni Field at 7p.m.