The facts of sex

lifestyle

By: Nina Gaind

Dream a wet dream of me…

Thinking about your crush before you fall asleep might not be the only way to have an imaginary pleasure-filled night. Falling asleep facedown on your stomach with your arms stretched above your head can increase the chances of having a sex dream. Sleep tight McMaster… or sleep loose…

The miracle drug

One type of OCD medication can cause orgasms when people yawn. That’s a mouthful!

Motown marriage vows

According to a report from the National Marriage Project, one third of married couples sprouted from casual hookups. Sounds more like a 10-year night stand.

International Man of Mystery

During the first World War, members of the British Secret Intelligence Service found that semen could be used as invisible ink. Very groovy, baby.

Driving Miss Daisy

Besides the bedroom, the most popular place to have sex is the car. Get excited the next time you get in your partner’s car. Vroom vroom…

Talk dirty to me

Women are more easily able to manipulate their voice to sound more attractive, but men can’t. When a girl lowers her voice and tries to sound sexy, it is a signal that she is interested in a potential mate, a clue that men pick up on.

Going the distance

Your partner is in China and you’re in Hamilton, what do you do? Luckily, there’s now a sex toy company that allows your partner and you to operate your vibrators at the same time from across the world using a mobile app. Thank god for modern day technology.

The Great Sex-ession

During the recession, the sex toy industry was booming due to the fact that young people were dealing with a lot of stress. When in doubt, vibrate it out!

Free Willy

The male bottlenose dolphin has a couple masturbation tricks up its… flipper. For pleasure, it wraps a live wriggling eel around its penis. That’s one way to save money.

My 7 billion siblings and I

The amount of sperm in one man is enough to impregnate every fertile woman on the planet. One hell of a baby daddy.

Ride my bicycle

Calling all male cyclists! The pressure of your bicycle seat on your groin can permanently damage the vital nerves leading to your penis, resulting in erectile dysfunction. Save your boner, buy a longboard?

Pumpkin spice up your life

Not just for teenyboppers in the fall, but the smell of pumpkin has been shown to significantly increase blood flow to the penis. Would you like whipped cream with that?