What does your scarf really say about you?

Miranda Babbitt
Est. Reading Time: 1 minute

*Note: no real models used in the making of this article.

Sending those boho vibes:

The classic boho scarf. This is the type of gal who will have a small novel of travel stories (whether she has actually seen the alligator infested rivers of Mongolia is irrelevant, isn’t it?) and is most likely waiting until you suggest grabbing a dark Americano in any independent coffee shop. Don’t suggest Starbucks, unless you’re prepared to back yo’ ass with how corrupt their profits are.

Picking up on a "parisian" glow:

This girl will probably greet you in French, even if she doesn’t know a word of it beyond, “Allo!” The tightly tied bow suggests a desire for control in her life, and so her term reports are most likely sprinkled with as many 11’s and 12’s as her single donut she indulges after ballet class.

Wrapping yourself in culture:

Oh, the sophistication. The culture is strong cialis on ine with this one. She will be more than pleased to share with you how the symphony went last night. In fact, her scarf only compliments her relaxed demeanor, and she would love a saunter through the courtyard of Divinity College.

Bundled up with giggles:

Bunny ears! She always has a little joke up her sleeve, just fitting for her quirky choice in scarves. Don’t ever underestimate her quick wit, even if she does enjoy reading her Sunday horoscope, simply for the “irony” of it.